Saturday 27 October 2012

To help stock a shop

A friend is opening a cake accessory shop local to us. This has been ongoing for a while but she has had problems, not sure what!
She asked me at the very beginning if I would make some cards for the shop, which I did do!
But as I have spent so much time in hospital, my husband had sold most of them to customers wanting cards!

She got in touch with me again yesterday and told me it is finally opening, so I had to go through everything I had and sort something out.
I managed to sort out 41.....remarkably....
Hopefully there is a broad selection, but I'm sure she will be in touch should anyone want anything in particular!

Just a few to make up the numbers.




 
And a recommendation, which is lovely.........ordered from someone who has received one of my cards
 


1 comment:

Stamps and Paper said...

WHat a lovey selection of cards Val and I am sure they will go like 'hot cakes'...excuse the pun!


Anne