Thursday 10 March 2011

Oh oh Been spending again!!

On one of The Clipart Fairies latest designs. Called "Boy Trendz" We all seem to buy loads of girly bits but never any boy bits( Doesn't that sound rude he he?) .................Well, with this set you get 18 backing papers and 8 different boys all in the sitting position. The frames come separate. But even so with all the papers and all the boys AND 3 lots of frames I didn't spend £5
so really good value. They can be found HERE

These are actually made for the fun of it and to replenish my stock at the local village pub, who very kindly has a display in the pub of my cards. I think these will go well!





1 comment:

Spyder said...

I have this type of twisted card to do very soon, hope I can make mine look as good as yours they are such fun!!
((Lyn))