Monday 14 March 2011

I thought my mojo had gone walkabout!!

Amazing!!................I go all week with very little to do, and come Satuday and Sunday the orders start rolling in. The first one is for Sally who has a partner not a husband. Not sure on the set up there as they live in separate homes, but still done a lovey dovey one. AND he wanted BIG! So this one is 12 x 6.......almost an A4 The next two I struggled with.................I think because it was the fourth anniversary card made in so many days!! But I got there in the end. I hope they like them!





7 comments:

Barbara said...

really love the large fushia card,one of my favorite flowers,any chance you can tell me were you got the image.All your cards are sensational

val090 said...

Hi Barbara, The image is from Jane Netley Mayhew (Joanna Sheen) collection....Botanicals.

Jose said...

JUst been looking at all your lovely cards, beautiful work.

Jose (your neighbour in Sunny South Somerset)

Barbara said...

Thanks for that Val,got about 6 Joanna Sheen C D'S,but of course haven't got that,but will look out for it.Thanks again for the inspiration..Babs

Barbara said...

me again Val..looked on the Joanna site all the images seem to be in a frame,can you use the flowers indepently as you have done,

val090 said...

Hi Barbara, yes you can. All Joanna Sheen's cd's are in PDF format. To copy click on your snapshot tool( little camera) and drag a square over the image you want, ommitting the frame if you don't want it. But please make sure you enlarge your image to aroung 125% - 150% before you do this - it will give you a much better defined image. Val xx

Barbara said...

Cant thank you enough for being so helpful to a fellow crafter,no wonder yours is the site I visit daily,Regards Babs