Sunday 26 April 2009

This weeks orders
















Had phone call Thursday morning at 8 oclock.....................not even out of bed although I was awake. It was a local hairdresser who I had made cards for before. She wanted two cards.........A 50th birthday for Gary and an engagement card. I had made an engagement card for her before and as it was for someone else she wanted it similar.





Then about an hour or so later I had another phone call from a client of hers who wanted an anniversary card.......................so word of mouth is getting around.





The good luck card for Scotland is made for a friend whose ex girlfriend is moving to Scotland........I think there will be a few tears shed there!!

The Flower fairy is just something I wanted to do from my new flower fairy disc. ( for my stash)

4 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

they are all gorgeous Val...love the engagement image its fab xx

Louise Emma said...

Brilliant cards, love the flower fairies xx

Sylvia R said...

Wow you have been busy, these are fabulous love them all....xxx


Hugs
Sylvia R xxxx

Craft Heaven said...

What a lovely blog! Your cards are wonderful! Can I ask where the wee Highland Piper is from on the Scottish card please? He is so good!
Carol